Article provided by: Enlight Treatment Center
Are you searching the internet for drug rehab near me? Enlight Treatment Center is a leading addiction treatment center with upscale accommodation, state-of-the-art amenities, and a dedicated clinical team.
How to choose the right drug rehab near you?
Choosing the right rehab for your alcohol or drug abuse condition can be an intimidating task. However, you must factor in several aspects before joining a rehab center, such as:
- Success rates – Choose a facility with the lowest relapse rates. You want to join a rehab with the highest number of patients completing the alcohol and drug addiction treatment in Ventura, CA, successfully.
- Customized 1-on-1 therapies – Make sure to join a rehab that offers personalized substance use services. A one-size-fits-all approach hardly ever works when it comes to recovery from addiction.
- Accredited staff – You want to look for a drug rehab and alcohol treatment center with an experienced and highly skilled staff team. The staff members play an integral role in helping you attain your recovery goals. Choosing a rehab with accredited staff members can help you achieve a safe and speedy recovery and motivate you to stay committed to long-lasting sobriety.
Besides, you also want to join a treatment center that offers excellent aftercare programs. Ongoing care programs solidify your commitment to sobriety and help you lead a healthy, sober, and fulfilling life in the long term.
How to find out if I have a dual diagnosis?
Signs of dual diagnosis can vary from one person to another and depending upon the substance abused. You may have a dual diagnosis if you have one or more of the following symptoms:
- Sudden change in general behavior
- Difficulty managing daily tasks and responsibilities
- Avoiding events or social activities that you enjoyed before
- Neglecting health and poor personal hygiene
- Disillusioned thinking
Patients may also experience cognitive impairments, thoughts of suicide or suicidal tendencies, and erratic and impulsive behaviors. It is essential to seek treatment for dual diagnosis in the early stages to prevent financial troubles and problems at school or work.
Benefits of joining a dual diagnosis treatment center
While you are focused on finding rehabs that offer substance abuse detox and treatment in Ventura County, it might not hurt to keep an eye out for facilities that specialize in treating dual diagnosis. Some of the benefits of joining a dual diagnosis treatment center include:
- Dual diagnosis treatment centers focus on identifying your addiction’s underlying causes. Patients come out of a rehab process not just sober but with improved psychiatric wellness as well.
- Seeking treatment from a dual diagnosis treatment center can increase your chances of attaining sobriety and maintaining it in the long term.
- These facilities do more than offer medical detox and group therapies. They have an experienced team of mental health experts who engage patients in psychotherapy sessions. Psychotherapy programs improve relationship skills, boost self-confidence, improves overall mood, and promote positive thoughts and a balanced behavior.
Call 1-866-604-0727 to talk to someone at Enlight Treatment Center or verify your insurance options. We offer the best drug rehab near me with patient-centered treatments and long-lasting solutions to addiction and co-occurring disorders.