Foy Wellness & Recovery is a preeminent rehab for mental health therapy in Agoura Hills. Our team of certified and highly qualified mental health professionals and physicians work 1-on-1 with each of our patients to help them embrace sobriety and achieve improved mental wellness.
Importance of seeking mental health for yourself or a loved one?
Seeking help from one of our best addiction treatment centers is pivotal to attain sobriety and maintain it in the long term. Mental health issues often become the root cause of substance abuse as individuals resort to drugs and alcohol for temporary relief from the symptoms of their psychiatric disorder(s).
Failing to seek help for the underlying mental disorders can worsen the condition further and lead to adverse health complications. You must seek help for mental disorders alongside addiction for comprehensive recovery from dual diagnosis.
What are the signs of a mental health problem?
Mental health problems are often the underlying causes of substance abuse in several addicts. Some of the signs of dual diagnosis include:
- Sudden change in general behavior
- Difficulty in managing daily tasks and fulfilling responsibilities
- Avoiding events or social activities
- Neglecting personal hygiene
- Deteriorating health
- Disillusioned thinking or cognitive impairments
- Refusal to seek or comply with treatment
- Suicidal thoughts and behaviors
- Behaving erratic or impulsive
- Poor performance at school or work
We are a top Agoura Hills outpatient rehab with customized addiction treatments and therapies. Our team of mental health professionals uses a combination of evidence-based and holistic therapies to address dual diagnosis disorders.
Dangers of leaving dual diagnosis untreated
Dual diagnosis refers to the presence of one or more co-occurring mental disorders alongside addiction. These mental health issues often become the underlying cause of addiction in individuals. The problem with dual diagnosis is that the symptoms of conditions like depression, anxiety, bipolar disorder, etc., can continuously trigger an individual to self-medicate with drugs or alcohol for temporary relief.
Unfortunately, self-medicating not only worsens the mental health problem further but can cause irreversible damage to the brain and other vital organs. If you experience the signs of dual diagnosis, it is pivotal that you seek help from a reputed Agoura hills addiction IOP rehab at the earliest to prevent damaging consequences over time.
Benefits of our IOP treatment
IOP or intensive outpatient treatment involves participating in rehab therapies for several hours a day at our Agoura Hills rehab, but you get to stay at home during treatment. Some of the benefits of our intensive outpatient treatment for mental health and addiction include:
- Our IOP treatment in Agoura Hills offers the second-highest level of care after inpatient treatment and helps patients battling moderate-to-severe addiction disorders attain a safe and speedy recovery.
- IOP treatment causes minimal disruption to your everyday life. You get to maintain work/school-related responsibilities and fulfill personal commitments while participating in IOP programs.
- Intensive outpatient programs allow you to connect with fellow recovering addicts and helps you heal and recover with peer support.
Contact us at 805-558-0839 to receive the help you need. Join Foy Wellness & Recovery to begin on a life-altering journey towards a brighter and healthier tomorrow. We offer highly effective mental health therapy in Agoura Hills, helping patients embrace sobriety one day at a time.
Agoura Hills CA 91301